Tenuta Ca' Zen
How to get
● Coming from the north (Belluno) and from the east (Trieste):
ring road of Mestre, Ravenna-Chioggia exit and Romea State Road 309 (European Road E55), and exit at Taglio di Po.
● Coming from the north (Brennero, Trento):
A22 motorway, Verona Sud exit, at the end of the Transpolesana Verona-Rovigo highway, follow the signs for Ferrara, then towards Adria, and finally towards Taglio di Po.
● Coming from the west (Turin, Genoa, Milan):
A4 motorway, Verona Sud exit, Transpolesana Verona-Rovigo highway;
or exit Padua, Provincial Road Padua-Chioggia and Strada Statale Romea 309 and exit at Taglio di Po.
● Coming from Bologna:
A13 motorway, Rovigo exit, then follow in the direction of Taglio di Po.
● Coming from Padua:
A13 Boara Pisani exit, or Provincial Road Padua-Chioggia and Romea State Road 309, and exit at Taglio di Po.
● Coming from the south (Ancona):
A1 Adriatica motorway, Ravenna exit and Romea State Road 309 (European Road E55), and follow for Taglio di Po.
On the train:
● Rovigo-Chioggia line stops in Adria, Loreo and Rosolina.
● Mestre-Adria line.
SITA: connects Padua with Chioggia; connects Rovigo with Adria; in Adria a hub for all the countries of the Delta; and connects Ariano Ferrarese with Ariano nel Polesine: in Ariano nel Polesine a hub for all the towns of the Delta.
● ACTV: connects Venice with Chioggia.
● PASSARELLA BUSES: connect Chioggia with Rosolina, Porto Viro and Taglio di Po.
● ACFT: connects Ferrara with Ariano Ferrarese