The East Wing

Closed from 1923 to 2011 was called “the servants’ wing” and the first guests were welcomed only in 2012. The furniture is all authentic. The ground floor was originally called “Lissara” was used for washing and also as a cellar for wine making especially by Cavalier Pericle. Today this constitutes a large room for events and meetings. All the floors are original as are the ceilings.

The East Wing

The Study

The study bedroom is a double bedroom with a wooden ceiling, a room and is so called because...

The East Wing

La Barca

This is a nice single bedroom with a view towards the South. The prints hanging up...

The East Wing

The Aia

The Aia room is a double blue bedroom with ceilings of wooden beams which facing the Aia...

The East Wing

La Chiesetta

This double bedroom is at the end of the east wing and looks towards the chapel...